“Innovation & Challenges in International Volunteerism Development ― an Asian Perspective”
Join us at IVCO 2010 as we discuss innovative practice and research key contemporary issues in international volunteerism and development. The annual conference of International Volunteer Cooperation Organisations (IVCO) will see heads of global agencies, industry experts and thought leaders gather in Singapore as we unveil new research findings on strategic volunteering trends and best practices for Asia; present the case for youth in the development agenda; and address climate change and sustainable development
We warmly invite you to participate in IVCO 2010, a conference presented jointly by the International Forum on Development Service (Forum) and the Singapore International Foundation (SIF), from 3 – 6 October 2010 in Singapore.
Why and Who should attend?
- For the first time, we uncover the volunteer landscape in Asia – the experience, innovations and challenges of volunteerism in Asia – through specially-commissioned research and speakers on trends and best practices for Asia.
- Gain valuable insights on strategies to create greater impact in your development efforts involving youth and climate change.
- Network, share information, develop good practice and enhance co-operation in a supportive environment.
- CEOs, EDs, & senior management of NPOs engaged in international development cooperation.
- Government officials, academia, and corporate executives involved in international aid and development.
To register, visit http://www.sif.org.sg/ivco2010singapore/registration.php
If you are unable to register online, or if you have any queries, please email IVCO2010Singapore@sif.org.sg
For speaking opportunities at IVCO 2010, please contact Melissa Zehnder at firstname.lastname@example.org